9 augustus 2011

Música en Ibiza

Usually I'm not such a big fan of really popular music, but when it comes to summer and sunshine, I'll start to like it. This summer I was in Ibiza and there you could enjoy the whole day remixes of all dance (classics) on Flaix Eivissa FM ('X' is a Catalan 'SH'), with especially my favorite: Ready to Go by Martin Solveig. Back in Holland I'm still streaming!

And let's not forget my Pacha party with Swedish House Mafia. If you've secured a 70 euro ticket the Pacha is all yours... No you wish! It was really busy and hot, but I loved Swedish House Mafia. Specially the last hit (round 07.00 am) Save The World was such a happy moment, so now I mix my collection of indie, dance, electro, etc. with David Guetta, Sono, Deadmau5, Erick Morillo and of course Swedish House Mafia. Let the sunshine come to Holland please ♡



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten